$850.00 and is due upon admission. ****Exception for RHP approved****
This fee includes your program admission fee and one month of participation in our program:
We recognize that each woman’s circumstance and needs are different. Because of this we are happy to offer flexible payment options.
We currently accept (RHP) Reentry Housing Program grant and when available offer an inhouse scholarship.
All program and administration fees are non-refundable
For information about our scholarships or to schedule your intake contact us today at 931-802-9133 or
"Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he (she) may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” - Habakkuk 2:1-3
Our current home is fully furnished and able to house up to 7 women. We manage our home family style and all residents participate in family style meals and house chores.
All residents at Butterfly Moments Inc. home must abide by house rules.
NEGATIVE COVID TEST AND 30-DAY MEDICATION REFILL REQUIRED
1. Participants will have a 30-day period strictly on campus while completing 12 step coursework, sober living activities and learning to have sober fun.
2. Curfew is imposed until employed and then considered on written case by case basis after employed.
3. Participants will attend 12 meetings three times weekly while in program. One in home meeting, and AA, NA, and I.O.P. will count toward this goal. Meeting sheets must be signed and verified.
4. Participants must have an approved 12 step sponsor and start written step work prior to outside visits.
5. Cell phones are NOT allowed first 30 days. House phone use for business and scheduled family contact.
6. No overnight passes or stays will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
7. Until employed, participant must turn in 3 applications for employment daily and volunteer at approved agencies for minimum 20 hours week. Application verification is to be used and reviewed with house director. *If disabled find volunteer opportunity for at least 20 hours per week.
8. Zero tolerance drug use. Use of medication as prescribed at time of last medical visit.
9. Participants agree to participate in randomized drug and alcohol screenings. All participants will be subject to alcohol and drug test on move in date and anytime thereafter.
10. All Participants will be assigned cleaning and maintenance responsibilities to be inspected by staff.
11. Participants must respect other housemates and home staff.
12. All Participants must sign in and out. (Parole & Probation may request copies while in residence).
13. Visitors are not allowed on premises without prior written approval of staff.
14. Participants must pay their appropriate expenses to live in the home.
15. Participants must participate in household activities, like weekly meetings and regular chores.
16. Participants have completed detox, rehabilitation, and plan to go to therapy if recommended.
17. Participants are accountable for their whereabouts/ adhere to the house’s curfew when away from property.
Be sure to bring 7 outfits of modest-comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
DAILY SCHEDULE Monday thru Saturday
6 AM WAKE UP DAILY
6:45AM BIBLE READING/GRATITUDE/PRAYER (ALL)
7:45-8:45AM BREAKFAST/CLEAN UP
9AM-11AM GROUP SESSION (ALL IN THE HOME)
2-3 PM SMALL GROUP (ALL IN THE HOME)
4-6:30PM DINNER/CLEAN UP
8:30PM BIBLE READING/DAILY REFLECTIONS (ALL IN THE HOME)
10 PM T.V. OFF and 10PM LIGHTS OFF (Sun-Thu)
11 PM T.V. OFF and 12PM LIGHTS OFF (Fri-Sat)
DO NOT OPEN DOORS AFTER LIGHTS OUT
NO SMOKING AFTER 9:45P MON-THU AND 10:45P WEEKEND
SUNDAY SCHOOL/MORNING SERVICE /WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY
**7am-9am SATURDAY MORNING DEEP CLEANING**
Monday night women's recovery meeting
Tuesday time for a thinking...
Wednesday night worship
Thursday open for community activities
Friday-rest and refresh
Saturday is for self care-community activities
Sunday support your spirituality
Butterfly Moments Inc. Women's Recovery Center
865 Gracey Avenue, Clarksville, TN 37040, US
This agency programs are funded under a Grant Contract with TDMHSAS State of Tennessee Department of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Agency.
Copyright- 2018 Butterfly Moments Inc.